- The UI design is inconsistent and ugly and has many usability issues
- Since there are inconsistincies in screen size it make it hard to write certain types of apps. Games in particular.
- The Android Market is broken, in many ways but primarily the checkout experience.
- Any app no matter how bad gets in.
- Google is not providing a good app-search experience.
- The tools that developers can use are not good enough to create great apps, only good ones
- Background apps kill the battery
- Every six months Google releases an OS update but it takes the carriers 8-12 months to roll out an update
- See #1
What's wrong with Android